Serving Mercer and Middlesex Counties, NJ and
the Surrounding Areas
Creative Dispute Resolution…Tough Litigation
Attorney Gabrielle Strich is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has been a litigator for over 30 years and a mediator for over 20 years. She is qualified to mediate in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in all the areas of law in which she engages, including family law, business law, employment and labor law, elder/estate, probate and business law. Ms. Strich graduated from Rutgers University School of Law in Camden NJ.
Ms. Strich provides her clients with a unique background. She is an attorney who has not only practiced law since 1981, but has had mediation and arbitration experience in business, employment/labor relations, family law issues and commercial insurance. She received her training in mediation from the Institute for Dispute Resolution of the Seton Hall University Law School, NJ Courts Dependency Mediation Program and the EEOC.
Ms. Strich has been active in numerous prominent New Jersey organizations, including:
• Mid-Jersey Collaborative Law Alliance
• Mature Beginning, Inc.
• New Jersey Elder Law Section
• New Jersey State Bar Association
• Alternate Dispute Resolution - Family and Elder Law Sections
• Middlesex and Mercer County Bar Associations
• Central New Jersey Family Inns of Court (Master of the Bench)
• New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (Accredited Professional Mediator)
• New Jersey Supreme Court Mediator List - both civil and family
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Mediator
• Association of Conflict Resolution (Advanced Practitioner)
• Mercer County Estate Planning Council
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business & Commercial Law, Business Organizations, Child Support, Civil Rights, Contracts, Custody & Visitation, Discrimination, Elder Law, Employee & Employer Employment Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Divorce, Labor Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
Turn to the problem-solving attorneys at
Strich Law Firm, P.C.
Get a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to discuss your case! Call: